Airbnb changed the way people travel, Netflix changed the way people entertain themselves, Slack changed the way people communicate at work. Why are these services so successful? They identified a strong need and built a great user experience around it.
Learning Objective: build your app's prototype
The UX & UI Design course will enable students to collaborate much more efficiently with designers and developers throughout their career. It guides them through the process of designing a digital product (e.g. a web or mobile application): from understanding a user's pain to drafting a solution and finally building and testing an interactive mock-up. In short, students will learn how to build a product that responds to the needs of the market. They will also become familiar with the usual design workflow for any digital product (user research / wireframe / user tests / mock-up / UX analytics).
- Define UX personas and user journeys for the most important tasks of your application.
- Draw user flows to model your user journeys.
- Build an interactive prototype using professional design tools (Figma).
- Run user tests to collect feedback and validate your design Learn the basics of visual identity.
- In-depth understanding of designers' workflow.